Privacy verklaring

woensdag 24 januari 2018

Granny squares

Gisteren kwamen de laatste steken van de Lightning sjaal van de naald. In 6 dagen gebreid ! Vandaag ga ik hem blokken, zodat ik foto's kan maken als hij droog is.

Yesterday I made the last stitches of the Lightning shawl. I knit it in 6 days ! Today I'm going to block it, so I can make pictures when it is dry.


Tussendoor ben ik ook steeds een paar granny squares aan het haken met garen dat ik nog in huis had. Het is 3 Cento van Lana Grossa. Ik haak de granny squares meteen aan elkaar en maak er een klein dekentje mee.

Between alll the knitting I also crochet some granny squares with yarn from my stash. It is 3 Cento from Lana Grossa. I join them as-you-go and it will be a little blanket.



9 opmerkingen:

Leonie zei

Mooie kleurtjes gebruik je!

Ineke zei

Heel erg mooi, je gaat weer als een speer!

RJ zei

So pretty Carin. You have selected such soft and lovely colors. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Mary zei

Love the shawl colors and stitched it in 6 days, very impressive!! Mary

jmk zei

Wow, that really was a *lightning* shawl! ;) I do love granny squares, and they're so much fun with colour-changing yarn.

Anoniem zei

Wouw 6 dagen, dat is snel! Vind de kleur wel heel erg mooi.

Julie zei

The shawl is so pretty.

Sally zei

Love your shawl Carin. It is so pretty.

Bethan zei

Such beautiful colours, and such quick work x